how would you feel if your SO was always too tired for hot sex? or if he never initiated?

my SO always claims to be tired or to have something on his mind everytime i try to come on to him. anything short of me dropping to my knees, he doesnt want to do. if i want sex i literally have to strong arm him and try to coax it out of him. if he wants sex, he simply bends me over! no romance about it, no enthusiasm, no foreplay, and then i dont want to MAKE him do foreplay because he isnt into it. i find myself wanting sex less and less from him, seeing how we only have sex 10 minutes a week, and we are still in out 20s. i am at a loss as to what to do, i have told him that i want good sex, and foreplay and it doesnt do anything. i also dont want to have to jump his bones everytime either, is he just uninterested or what? i am lost!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• I would feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone, because that is our situation reversed! lol I am too tired from recent delivery and learning to be a mommy to two, 19 months and 3 weeks old now!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 10:54 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I have been thought that and the problem wasn't me, it was my husband. He was really stressed about the responsibilities he had on him. I felt the way you did, I even thought about leaving him or cheating. It took five years for things to get better. Now its my husband wanting it and it's me not wanting to. My excuse is I have end stage renal disease. His wasn't really that great of am excuse.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:55 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Is his name Robert?? lol I was with my "EX" for almost 4 years, in the begining, he wanted it ALL the time then as the months went by I found myself trying and always ended up upset because he was ALWAYS to tired. He would come home from work and play video games for hours and then be to tired to do anything with me. I remember giving him oral for 20 minutes numerous times just to have him look at me and say sorry I'm to tired. DUDE if your to tired don't let me give you a BJ for ever then say sorry. WOW that was a big vent for me but I'm sorry I don't know how to fix the situation so I'm sorry I'm no help. I wish you luck with your problem
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 11:01 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I would hate it, but then realize that my man is more important that just his penis. Some men just don't have a high libido.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:15 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I know how you feel. Do not let it go if its important to you start talking I am about to leave a ten year relationship because I did not get my needs met. Start talking and do not stop until you both get what you want. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:28 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Well rested. I would get tons of sleep!
    Anonymous

• OP HERE - no not really, its hard to sleep when youre horny!
    Anonymous

• He's only interested in his OWN gratification. What you want is UTTERLY unimportant to this guy.

A mature man thinks about his partner first...he's not mature. I'd throw him back in the pond. He's too little a fish.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:18 AM on Jun. 1, 2010