Please tell my husband that the tattoo he wants to get is LAME!!!!

Ok, so he is a country boy at heart, I get it. cool. sexy. whatever....but here is the next tattoo he wants (I cringe thinking about how dumb it is)
Between his shoulder blades on his back will be the word "Montana" (the State) and underneath that "born and raised"

IF he wants to get that tattoo, I think it should at least be smaller and somewhere else. It was his idea to poll cafemom because apparently I am nuts for thinking it is one of the worst ideas ever. He is SO cheesy!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sarcasmyeah thats gay

Anonymous

• well i agree to do it smaller...but if he was born and raised there let him do it and maybe in time he will see it wasnt smart and he will be stuck with it
    Anonymous

• sweetheart....that's something you brand on your Hott Hott country boy truck....NOT your body lol
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 11:32 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I'd have to actually see it to make a call. I don't think it's wrong to be proud of where you're from. I think if it has the right "details" it could actually be made to look cool. (Don't hate me LOL)
    Anonymous

• Well I wouldn't get something like that, but if it's what he wants, then he should go for it. My hub doesn't understand any of my tats lol, but that's ok, not his body
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:32 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Neh! I wouldn't like it either. if he is going to go that far get him to get one that says "KICK ME" you know like in school when cruel kids would put a piece of paper on their back...lol
    Yeah what he wants it is too cheesy.
    Anonymous

• Its not as bad as the tattoo my husband has. He has a beaver covering the whole side of his leg "all of his friends call him beaver and i do not even want to know why" but yeah it does sound kind of cheesy lol
    Anonymous

• bad

joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 11:34 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I personally think ALL tattoos are lame and cheesy. I think they make the person look less intellegent than they are. But that is not what you are asking, so.......

I think if he is proud of his state and that what he wants on his body for the rest of his life, I think he should do it. If you wanted a tattoo that HE thought was lame, but it really meant something to you, what would you do?

I think maybe there is a compromise in there somewhere, let him get it and see if he will make it smaller. IDK, but ultimately it is HIS decision.

Good luck!!!
    Anonymous

• Hey man rock the home state my son has one that says Denver . LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:34 PM on May. 31, 2010