Is this a brave soldier or what?

So many brave men and women willing to
give their lives to do the right thing...

I think 99% of the reasons our "elites"
send them overseas to fight futile, immoral
wars is to keep them from taking care of
business at home.

Honor our veterans for real.

Bring them home where they're needed to take care
of their families, their communities, and yes our
country.

from Brasscheck TV

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/797.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Obviously written by someone who has no idea of what our military really does.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the first poster!!!
    Anonymous

• This man is a true hero who has the cojones to speak the truth and stand up for what is right.

Our country faces bankruptcy and endless war unless there are more brave souls who dare to speak out.

He is inspiring.

We need them here at home, not spread all over the globe. Time to get real.

Anonymous

• I had tears in my eyes watching the vid. I agree. Bring them home. And yes, he is very brave.
    Anonymous

• Just out of curiousity, what are they (and we) going to do when they DO come home? Our lovely 9.9% unemployment rate will shoot up like crazy! Many will need (imo) some sort of therapy to be able to deal with the PTSD, and other issues they may have, are we prepared for THAT??? It would be nice to have the wars ended, and our young men & women back home, but I think we have to buckle down and quit the molly-coddling of these terrorists, and fight these wars like we mean to WIN!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• The page for this video cites Howard Zinn, as a veteran. I cannot support anything that will revere that man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• The quickest way to get them home  is to let the military do its job.

Quit tying their hands up with all this liberal fill good crap like reading the enemy there rights, don't fire unless your fired on first.

Then wanting to create an award for showing restraint. When you only half-ass let them fight then it takes years to do what they could have done in a year or two.

World War 2 the whole world was at war and it took us only 4 years to win it.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I agree with Natesmom. Bringing everyone home will do more harm than good (we have troops all over the world - not just Iraq/Afghanistan). Let them do their job.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Let them do their job and get the job done. This is AMERICA...we are NOT quitters. I would love for our soldiers to never have to fight again but the reality is that's just not going to happen. Let them protect us. Let them do their jobs.

And while they're doing all of that...get a life and learn about what these soldiers really do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I agree with Natesmom as well. Obviously that man knows nothing about being in the military. It is wise to have a presence in other nations that way if something happens in that area, troops are there at the ready.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:34 AM on Jun. 1, 2010