my toddlar is a pickey eatter

any time i try to feed my 20 month old toddlar he refuses to eat he likes mc and cheese and spaghetti o but not much nutation in that when i try to feed him he will push his food away or spit it out any ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• the doc told me even if they were picky eatters fix it. they will grow out of it. Just keep them eatting.
    get pedisure and like the doc told me if they want pp&j everyday give it to them at least they eatting
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:52 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Have you tried string cheese, or grape tomatoes, or peas? My daughter loves those snacks.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:55 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Don't give him crap. Picky eaters are made. If you want him eating healthy foods, feed him healthy foods, no other options. He won't starve, he'll eat. Just don't buy the junk and don't give in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 1, 2010