Who all has had negative pregnancy tests but still been pregnant?

I am 4 days late and I feel pregnant, I feel much the same way that I was with my son. I'm still getting negative HPTs though.
Just wondering how many people here on cafe mom didn't get their BFPs until they were over 1 week late (or more!)?

ReekaJean

Asked by ReekaJean at 11:47 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was about 2 weeks late. I wish I had known the week before, else I wouldn't have spent a whole day at Six Flags. LOL!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:49 PM on May. 31, 2010

• me I knew i was preg had to go to the doc. the hpt did not work til i was about 2 months preg. even with twins.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:50 PM on May. 31, 2010

• not myself, but my bff tested negative right up until the 6th month, the baby was kicking before her tests started showing up positive at home. (we were only 14 at the time) she didnt want to go to the doc unless she knew, she was showing at 4 months and still couldnt get a positive test, but we knew she was pregnant by then
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Not me, but my best friend. She took so many of them.. different brands, few days later... finally she went to the doctor, and she had to have a blood test to confirm.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• False negatives occur all the time. If you think you are, then go to the doctor and let them confirm it.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 12:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Wow!! my answer sounded rude, lol... it wasn't meant to be so Matter-of-fact like. So sorry :-(
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 12:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• It's okay, ratchetlee! I didn't think it sounded rude, lol. I am going to go to the doctor if AF isn't here by Wednesday.

I just wanted some anecdotes about people who went through the same thing I have and still ended up pregnant. <3
    ReekaJean

Answer by ReekaJean at 12:19 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I personally haven't BUT two of my cousins have been preg and had negative pregnancy test. The one miscarried before they confirmed her pregnancy. :( The other, after 6 months and oh so many cancer screenings, finally got a blood test that confirmed her pregnancy.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 12:22 AM on Jun. 1, 2010