Anyone else out there a pycho friend magnet? I met up with a old H.S. friend

she doesn't work (her choice hubby works) no kids , doesnt cook, sends laundry out Ok has alot of time on hands & long story short wanted me to ask my friend if she can vome to her BBQ It's not my place so she got dissapointed said she was diss. in my reaction & being that I know her situation & shes so limited in going out I should understand lol ..............OK I have 2 kids nit my problem to entertain her, or feel baD & guilty that she goes nowhere................Is it mean if I just write her off? theres more to this story, oh & when ever she did come over she literally bought my kids like 10 shirts 10 pants each now I have all these clothes & now im not going to talk to her (guilt) my husband said shes weird & my sis thanks for reading this!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OKay so this woman is bored to death. She is looking for a friend, and going about it in the wrong way. Sounds like you are alot like me, I have a hard time accepting that "thank you" is good enough (I get guilty too!) I would not write her off, I would set some boundaries though. Tell her that you are sorry that she was not invited to the BBQ and that maybe sometime you guys can have one at your house.

As for the not working, sending laundry out and no kids, no cooking stuff....I have no idea, I don't work, but I do have kids and the luxury (HA) of cooking and cleaning and laundry...the shirts and pants is trying to "BUY" your attention because she doesn't have high enough self esteem and she is insecure with her self. She is looking to you to show her how to be a little bit more domestic, invite her over to make dinner, teach her how to be as cool as you are.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 12:51 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I wish my friends would buy my kids 10 outfits each every time they came over!!
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:15 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• sorry, couldn't read half of that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jun. 1, 2010