we are staying together :)

me and my dh have been argueing he said he wanted a divorce and didnt love me anymore well we talked about it and i found out why he said it its just to much stress with bills and having a wife and a 2yr old and seeing me in pain b/c of a miscarriage.. well he told me he love's me and wants to be with me what are some things i can say or do for him to make him feel better and to let him know how much he means to me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Yayyy. I'm glad you two worked it out. :D
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• thanks manicmomma02 im happy too:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• HUG him,and tell him how much you love him.BE HAPPY and just encourage him(in the way of not stressing)ya know.
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Yeah, just move on from here..happy new beginnings are the best! The beginning starts now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Wow you are way more forgiving than i would be if my husband ever told me he did not love me for what ever reason i would not want to be in the marriage
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

Anonymous

• marriage is hard and i knew he didnt mean it b/c if he did then he would of left... we have been thru alot lately and ive been real bitchy and upset b/c im going thru a miscarriage and i know we are ment to be he just couldnt take it anymore jsut stressed and we have to work on this and have to talk things thru.. hes 21 and im 22 and i believe marriage is forever (Till death do us part) and im going to work everyday to keep us happy and together
    cant just call it quits when things get hard
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• congrats but i think you should do marriage counseling for a few months.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:58 AM on Jun. 1, 2010