Miscarriage

what are some ways to help relief some of the cramps im hurting so bad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just dont want you to feel alone right now till the right gals come in to help. Im so sorry hon, sending prayers to you tonight...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Raspberry Leaf Tea will help tramendously with the cramping and will help you bleed less if you are still bleeding.

You can also put heating pads or warm water bottles on your abdomen and lower back. Hot bathes can help as well. Just make sure the water is clean and does not have any soap added to it.

Extra strength tylenal also helps or if you can stomach Ibuprophen that may actually help better since it's an anti-inflamatory.

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you feel better soon, both physically and emotionally.
    Anonymous

• yea its been hard my dh wanted a divorce and going thru this is bad me and dh are fine now we really had a sit down talk and im glad not its just this im cramping and bleeding ive never had cramps hurt so bad before... thanks everyone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I hope you are doing okay, Ibruprofen will help, hot packs and hot showers, resting with feet elevated, and even a firm foot rub will help refocus some of the cramp pressure. I know it is awful, it will only be a day or two
    Hugs
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 4:08 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• thanks everyone
    cutie_pie200619

Answer by cutie_pie200619 at 4:17 AM on Jun. 1, 2010