Would they cheat or are they just playing around? Is this normal male behavior?

There are these guys that I go to school with... they are both taken. Sometimes they hang out and when I'm around, they flirt with me or talk really dirty about sexual things with me or just in general. It doesn't bother me and I don't play into it... I just laugh. I know that they are wrong for doing this but are they just playing around or would they cheat... I wouldn't but I don't want to make it go that far by not telling them to not do it anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• By laughing you are playing into it. And yes they would cheat in a heartbeat. They are coming onto you and looking for a reaction from you. If you dont want to play dont hang out with them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I don't mind the attention and hanging out with my friends, I consider it innocent and would never take it a step further. I guess if there is a possibility of cheating, then I should probably say something.

~OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• You should just have a threesome
    think about how fun it would be
    yumm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• hmm... nah, that would be kinda awkward lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I am serious
    just invite them over one day, take a shower before they come over, just wear a towel or a robe and act like you didn't think they would be over so fast, and just go strattle the hottest one and BEGIN
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• i think you should say something to them and tell them that they are both taken and need to respect there loved ones and that u just want to be friends
    anonymous 1:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 you sound like a whore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• how would YOU feel if you were the women they were in a relationship with? how do you think you would feel towards YOU under those circumstances? its DISRESPECTFUL.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Why suggest a threesome if these guys are already taken? IMO, not a good 'solution'.

I agree that you laughing is enabling them to continue. If you had instead made note to them that you aren't interested in hearing what they have to say or find it offensive, then they may not be doing it in front of you. Just distance yourself from them then or tell them straight out you want no part of it anymore.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:11 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• They are doing whatever you allow. If you keep it as it, it's just playing. If you allow it, I'm sure at least one would cheat.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:24 AM on Jun. 1, 2010