Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If my drunk husband twisted my finger really bad, how can I fix it?

it swelled up and hurts alot, its hard for me to bend it. He got aggressive with my son cause he leeked on his bed so I defended my son and he pushed me and cracked my two fingers and threw my computer and my printer. I wanted to call the cops but he threaten to divorce me if I got him in jail. I dont really care but just the thought of the ghetto neighbors starring at me and making fun of me while i'm out there explaining to the cop made me change my mind:/

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (22)
  • well if your finger may be fractured, should go to the doctors. Then see if you're husband will get some help. Try to protect you and your child, he sounds dangerous.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

  • Who cares about the Ghetto neighbors if your life is at stake. Been there and done that. I drove myself to emergency when my ex broke my finger. What are you thinking will change here, and when? Go to the er right now. From one broken finger I ended up with a full arm cast to keep my finger in place. Dont wait for the worst to happen, b/c it will

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

  • How to fix it. . . .leave his abusive ass i am not saying that on your behalf but your sons

    Answer by robinalbright at 1:52 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

  • Then you are dumb. Who cares if your neighbors look at you while defending yourself against being abused. You are staying and teaching your son to grow up and act like his father.
    You should have called the cops and filed a restraining order. Then when he was in jail, throw his crap out of the house and change the locks.
    You really didn't call the cops because you didn't want your neighbors watching you? {rolls eyes} that has to be the dumbest reason for not reporting abuse I have ever heard.

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:52 AM on Jun. 1, 2010


    Right now. There is nothing to fix time it could be your NECK he is twisting. File a report. LET HIM DIVORCE YOU. Or YOU beat him to the punch and file yourself. He's not worth keeping.

    Let the ghetto neighbors laugh...better to be alive and laughed at than DEAD and having neighbors telling the media, "WE never knew there was a problem."

    Call the cops, get his ass in jail and get to the hospital. NOW.

    Answer by gdiamante at 1:52 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

  • That is a stupid reason to not call the cops. You need to think about your baby! He is the most important person to you or at least he should be. Forget about what you dang neighbors will think and next time call the cops. As for you SO threatening divorce, SO WHAT! Do you really want to be married to a drunk that tries to hurt your some because of a little bit of pee!?!


    Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

  • wow
    to answer your question I say ice it, if it is really twisted you may want to go to the hospital so they can put some local anesthesia and pop it back in place, my SO hit a brick wall and did this to himself once.. but they will wrap it for you there.

    also being embarrassed by the neighbors should not change your mind, that is CRAZY, I don't think concerned/nosey neighbors are GHETTO I think a house full of CHAOS like that is GHETTO. JMO

    Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:55 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

  • Also I know he will go to his familys when he gets out of jail and hes going to change everything around and make me look like the bad one even though hes the bad one always drinking.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

  • I do not think that matters. Why do you give a shit if he makes it seem any way to the family who raised someone who has no control? You are way too worried of what everyone else thinks. You know what? I think if you don't want to help yourself and your son then you should live in your misery.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

  • OMG! You are a grown adult. Stop caring about what people think of you! fuck them! get out and never look back! move if you have to. But please for the sake of your son, stop caring about what these losers think!!!


    Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.