Anyone else dreading the icky jelly belly that you get after giving birth for a few weeks?

No matter how little or much weight I've gained (the most I've ever gained is 26 lbs and I started at 106 lbs) with my 4 pregnancies I've gotten what I call jelly belly for a few weeks postpartum until it all goes back to normal. I hate that feeling. Completely worth my children, but YUCK! lol
Now with #5 being due soon I'm dreading it. Silly I know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh yaeh...P.S Your not suppose to wear the corset for more than a few day"s. It teaches your musles to relax and not tighten.
    twotwinsmom

Answer by twotwinsmom at 8:46 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I use a corset to contain my jelly belly after giving birth. I can't stand that jiggly feeling plus it seems to help it go away faster.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Few weeks... ha! I still have it and it's been a lot more than 2 weeks. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I only remember it for a few weeks... maybe I blocked out how long it actually was. LOL It's nice to know I'm not the only one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• ha! a few weeks! I wish. i'm still more on the jiggly side than I started and it's been 5 months. granted it is better, but still. I hate it!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• yeah that corset thingy is a GREAt idea and it helps your stomach g back to ur normal size faster
    they have some @ walmart that are like panties but go all the way up to stomach right under ur breasts.
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:32 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• OP~
    The corset thingies sound like a great idea, I'm just afraid it will be too hot for the summer. After 4 kids how could I possibly have blocked out how long it lasts. LOL I guess if we remembered everything we would stop at one. ;o)
    Thanks for your replies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I'm due with my 5th in July and have definitely been reading up on the Spanx, etc. for after I deliver! I don't remember having a jiggly belly for that long, but with each kid I do know it's getting longer!

Answer by missanc at 6:34 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• It reminded me of a water bed. Yuck! lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:36 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Yeah ...Really a few weeks is nothing to complain about. I"ll have mine forever thanks to my twins...lol Congrats on the new baby:)
    twotwinsmom

Answer by twotwinsmom at 8:44 AM on Jun. 1, 2010