husband masturbating question...

My husband masturbates. It's whatever. Sex twice a week isn't enough for him, he's 25 what do you want from me? lol.

The QUESTION is!! Is it weird that while I had my best friend over the other night to watch movies, my hubby went upstairs to shower and get ready for bed and he did THAT in the shower with her and I downstairs!! (I of course didn't know til the next day, my friend has no clue..) But isn't that kinda weird??? He thinks it's totally fine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• i dont see anything wrong with him pleasing himself at least hes not cheating on you i wouldnt think anything of it that your dh pleased himself while she was there you said he does it all the time it could be worse and him running around
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• It's not him pleasing himself that bothers me. I don't care that he does it. At least he's at home... It's that he had to do it with her there? He couldn't wait an hour or two? Jeez.. Ya know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Why would that be weird? He did it in the privacy of the shower. It's not like he was peeking in on you guys from the hallway and masturbating. I don't see the big deal.
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 3:51 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Are you worried that he might have been whacking off to the image of your friend? Is that the real problem? Jealousy?

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:57 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• lol. If you met the two of them you would knwow why that question is super funny. Nope, not jealousy. I just think it's inappropriate to do when you have company over. It may not have been "his" company. But she was under the same roof...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I think it is weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I think it's normal. I don't think it's about your friend, that would be weird. But it's something he generally does, nothing to it.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 4:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Well you never know right? I kinda get what your saying, but it did this in the shower. I mean it's not like he started jerky is meat stick right in front of her.

lol. If you met the two of them you would knwow why that question is super funny. Nope, not jealousy. I just think it's inappropriate to do when you have company over. It may not have been "his" company. But she was under the same roof

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:14 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• He* not it
    soonmommyof3

• nope, not weird at all. he was in the SHOWER, that was his personal time. its not like he made noises and let everyone know what he was doing right?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2010