Is anyone else in their third trimester tired of eating?

Not because of weight gain worry, but because you're just tired of having to do it? Thanks to my heartburn I am up at 5am eating a sandwich to keep my heartburn away. Tums will work after I eat, but without food I can forget it. Hopefully I can get some sleep now.
5-6 small meals a day gets really old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• OP~
    Trying new recipes at 2am is not what I call fun or even heating up leftovers to tell you the truth.. Having new recipes to try out during regular hours is never an issue (I have plenty of those), but needing to eat when my body is screaming to sleep, not the time I want to try out new ones. This the first pregnancy I've ever had heartburn like this. Ouch.

I've been pregnant 4 other times and have never had this issue (heartburn). My 4 children are also not picky and never have been, probably because I nursed them exclusively and made their baby food, which made it possible to include different flavors sooner.

LOL I love *new* moms (and yes I consider 2 1/2 years VERY new, my oldest is 15). They love to add a tad of judgmental attitude to their posts.

For those of you with GD.... finding foods you're not tired of eating is probably very hard to deal with. Hopefully the rest of your time will go by quickly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Yes! I have gestational diabetes and I'm getting tired of coming up with things to eat, that I CAN eat.

Answer by missanc at 6:31 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Oh goodness Yes since getting diagnosed with GD my eating habits have changed I am forced to eat even if I don't want too.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• yes!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Yes! and thats saying alot since i used to love food. i dont have gd or bad heartburn, food just looks and smells repulsive at this stage.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 8:50 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• YES!! I almost tried avoiding eating cause of heartburn!
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Nope :)

I've been pregnant/nursing for the last almost 4 years so I've been eating a lot :) I'm quite used to it. I'd much rather eat than feel sick to my stomach from not eating.

Plus it's given me a great excuse to try tons of new recipes. My DD has had so many kinds of food and is far from picky at 2 1/2. The only thing she really doesn't like is condiments, and that's fine with me :)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:14 AM on Jun. 1, 2010