What about you makes you feel you don't fit in here at Cafemom?

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 8:22 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why would you think ppl thought that way? If they did, why would they stay? For that matter why would they stay and take the time to answer a question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• i didnt breastfeed, i spanked, i let my son eat chicken nuggets, i'm sure i can think of other stuff but whatever. I just find the majority of people claim to bf, not spank, and NEVER let their kids eat anything non healthy and so what if i don't fit in..they can do what they want.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Sometimes I feel like even though I have a question pertaining to my child I cant ask it because some women on here are cruel...it they even THINK you are implying something they dont agree with, they start bashing you and making really rude comments....such as anon :24...
    Thankfully, not everyone is like that though and I have gotten a lot of good help and advice from other moms on here. It seems there are a small group of moms who seek drama though.
    What about you? Is there anything that makes you feel like you dont fit in here?
    landons.mama

Answer by landons.mama at 8:34 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I totally agree! The bashing is uncalled for and they keep it up. Its not like one rude comment its like they keep on going even after you say something like if you are bent out of shape about my post then why are you still reading my post? They like get pleasure out of it. I thought the point of these posts was to get unbiast feed back and to freely state an opinion if you have one. Thanks for letting me vent ladies!!!!
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I didn't breastfeed because I couldn't but that is no excuse for some of them on here. I spank. I let my son eat non healthy things compared to what others feed theirs. I use the cry it out method I am a teen mom who is married and pregnant. I am more laid back then most on here. My family, well that is a story in it self but if some of them knew what my family was like they'd flip especially my mother. Although I am not on any pa right now i am trying to get medicaid for my son and that is HUGE no-no with some of these ladies. I think that is most of it. But even after all this I still know that is only half the woman on her I still have the other half here in answers and my groups. I agree with landons.mama what about you?
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I just don't have the fight in me like a lot of people do on here. I only stop by once and while any more. I sometimes try to ask questions but even the most basic question causes people to say the rudest thing. I always grew up with respect your fellow man. I don't see the need to belittle anyone just because they do things differently. I even had to make my profile private because someone started talking about seeing pictures of my husband and me and how over weight we was. They didn't put it so nicely. I didn't even say anything to that person but they felt the need to attack me. I know I am overweight, it's something I am dealing with. I don't see the need to make fun of someone because they are different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Well, I fomula fed, vaccinate, spank, feed him non organic crap...I'm pierced and tattooed, I'm bisexual, a submissive wife, SAHM, joint custody without child support.....the list goes on and on...but i've found groups that are like me and if i dont agree with someone or osmething I just move on instead of stirring up crap
    GothicMama

Answer by GothicMama at 9:26 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• The fact that I feel like I should take care of my husband. Meaning I do all the cooking, cleaning,laundry, picking up after him, serving him etc and I allow him to simply go to work and relax. Seems women have this attitude on the site that we should be able to act like staying home is a reason to be LAZY!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:27 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Many things. I don't breastfeed my kids until they are ready to start school, I use disposable diapers, I don't think it's okay for my husband to rub up on strippers and use the "I'm not jealous" or "I think it's hot" excuse to defend the fact that I don't take marriage seriously, I don't give up on having my own thoughts and opinions and call myself submissive, I don't put a judgment up and call it "my opinion" and expect everyone to agree with me. The list could go on all day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I didn't birth my babies. So sometimes I feel like some moms blow me off because of it. I left a few groups because of it. But I spent 2 months 24/7 in the NICU with one of them, I was with him since birth, and both were micro preemies, so yes, I think I know a think or two about it.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:31 AM on Jun. 1, 2010