Who's Hubby acted like an a*&hole this weekend?

Yup its time for that morning ? about who's hubby did what this weekend. It was a long weekend so I'm sure many of you have more than one story to tell. Here's mine: weekend was GREAT! Mon had to go to Company picnic w/ dh, went GREAT, got home, toddler wouldn't go down, we start to all watch a movie, have to stop it a bunch cuz of kid. Later I run full force into the bed frame w/ my knee (nice bruise & swelling), 5 mins later he's yelling @ me that he wanted to watch the movie by himself & how we were interrupting & he just wanted to be alone. I had just stopped crying from the pain in my knee (think I may have broke my knee cap) & he started yelling @ me for this which was over 3 hrs ago! Thanks a*&hole! So who's hubby acted like an a*&hole?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine!
    Started Thursday night when he managed to BUTT dial and leave me a 6 min message.it was him having sex with another chick..Lucky butt dial winner me!!!Then I decided to be mean and forward the message to people.Honestly I wasnt upset like I should have been. I mean....Do you see the comedy? He feels like crap and ALL his buddies know about the butt dial.I even talked to the chick.I understand why she picked my hubby.I swear i thought I would kill him when thins kinda thing happened..but i didnt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Sorry to hear all this. the only thing that pisses me off is we all had ice cream and dh had to have his in the living room instead of getting his ass up to take his bowl to the sink he just leans over to the side of where he is sitting and puts it there. I don't find it till later. I hope you are feeling a lot better. have your kids kiss your booboo that's what my kids do ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• my dh, with by the way he is a big one!! decided that his only day off (Sunday), was to spend time with his BIL, and his sister.. He left me home with my 9 month old daughter, which by the way she was sick with a cold, and 5 loads of laundry to make, and he got pissed off when I called him 4 hrs later demanding him to get his butt back home!! grrrrrr, and he still got here prentending to go to sleep right aways, 'cause he had to work the next day!! can't believe this a@#.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Mine acted an ass by playing video games the whole weekend. Totally ignored me and the kids. They kept asking him if he was going to the pool with us and he wouldn't even answer them. Three days off and not once could he take the time to spend with us. I may as well be a single parent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• what the hell is a BUTT DIAL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• what the hell is a BUTT DIAL
    He accidentally called my phone....
    Anonymous

• My boyfriend was in Los Angeles last week for work, he was suppose to take a flight home on Friday afternoon - he was invited out for drinks by some company exects and pretty much had to go which I was cool with because I knew all but 2 of the people who would be with him and he said he'd catch a later flight. He calls me at 1 AM to say he's still in L.A. and couldn't get another flight until the morning. He missed that one too! I even called his sister to vent since his sister was with him, she wanted to see the sights and shop while he was in meetings for two days straight, and she was pissed off too. Finally he gets a flight home Friday night; then there is issues with his luggage and didn't walk through the door until 3 AM and by then I'd had a few drinks with my sister and aunt since my kids were with my ex for the weekend and he had the nerve to be mad at me because I started drinking without him!
    Anonymous

• I meant to say he finally got home Saturday night, well technically Sunday morning
    Anonymous

• Well Sorry about ur luck! sorry u had a bad weekend... my hubby was a gentleman actually. On friday he came home from work, Saturday we went and got a new door for our son's room and went to see my best friend in the hospital (she just had a baby), Sunday we took apart our sons crib and that night we had AMAZING oral sex.. Well he gave AMAZING oral sex, Monday I was gone most of the day because i had to take our son to a bday party came home with my hubbys best friend (who is a guy and was at the party) hubby didn't mind we sat and played the Wii for hours and then hubby took him home and we spent the evening alone, This morning(Monday) before he went to work we had AMAZING sex! he woke me up with nice gentle foreplay! AHHH how i love him! sorry u guys had a crappy weekend with crappy hubbys!
    Anonymous