Your fiance gets a lap dance at his bachlor party.....

.... how do you react?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "was she super hot?" if he answers yes then id ask to go with him next time. its just a lapdance.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• So what! He came home to you. He is marrying you. It wouldn't bother me. I know if it were mine he wouldn't have asked or paid for one, but if a friend was doing it to be funny then it really is okay.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:20 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I agree with both PPs. I am not a jealous person and I love going to the strip club with my husband. I am straight, though.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:24 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Wouldn't happen because we would have discussed before hand that strippers are not OK.We both think they are slutty.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:25 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• He wouldn't be my fiance anymore. There is nothing little about a lapdance. If a man is in a relationship or already married, there is no legit reason for some skank to be rubbing her boobs, ass or vagina all over him. I would not be flattered by the "he came back to you" answer. He comes back to you stinking of some bimbo's lady parts. Yea, what a prize. If you haven't already thrown his ass out, you're nicer than I would have been.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Insecurities of this kind do not lead to a good marriage, it is a one time thing in the name of fun, nothing personal. Grant you, it wouldn't be one of my favorite things to know it happened, but no harm done, it wouldn't bother me too much.

Answer by older at 9:26 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I'd be asking if she was hot and if he enjoyed it. I'm not one of those people who get jealous though, I've dropped him off at the strippers before. Heck if it gets him all hot and bothered, I'm the one that gets the benefit of it. It's not like he's screwing the stripper in a back room.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• thats what bachelor parties are for..its like the last chance he will ever have to look at another womans stuff
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Don't care a bit....I was probably there with them getting one myself!
    GothicMama

Answer by GothicMama at 9:27 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• and why get all bent out of shape? it probably wasnt his idea...it was probably his friends that did it and he probaby didnt want to look likd a pussy in front of his friends turning it down. Of course he would take the lap dance.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 1, 2010