starting anew???

well every one kows the situation with the neighborhood.i was at the concert the other night and the "moms"were all talking about me.i dont think they realized who i was....anyway my dd is going to middle school next year....my dh and i want to start fresh...how do i get these people off my back so my dd can have a peaceful yr next yr...i kind of figured out its not really me ... the moms were saying to my neighbor that they do drive by and beep as loud as they can but they werent sure if i had heard them...its come to the point where i cant even chaparone a field trip with out every one talking about me...i know dont listen but my dd is getting embarrassed???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• omg, i was hoping your paranoia was fixed by now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• You know that was really rude! Why post stuff if you arent going to give advice and just be a b*tch bout it!
    I'm sorry you feel this way. But for what reason would they have to treat you and your family especially your daughter so poorly. Let me guess super small town? I know those. Almost every sterotype is true about them. Comeing from one I understand how you feel if that is the case. If its really that bad then move.
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• OP----sam123333 how was what i said being rude???i think anon 9;25 was pretty rude but i just grazed over it...yes it is a small town....i never bitch on here.i dont get it??? maybe you can explain?maybe im not who you think???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• That was who i was talking to that was being rude. Not you. Next time I'll be more clear. I understand your situation. Ive been there. I dont think you are being rude or parinoid at all.
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• OPOPOP____thanks sam123333..... ya there is someone on here thats keeps really ba shing me... always with the same answers....its the same person ....yes my story is the same... so i guess you can figure it out after a while...oh well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Thats a rough situation to be in if you have never been it and most dont understand it. One little thing in a small town can stir up a big old mess for no apparent reason and its rough to have to contuine to deal with it. Or something said can be twisted so drastically. Its awful. You totally have my full support. If you were one of those that was in the lime light or did lots of things for that town it can feel like a waste and people are so brash and rude anymore with there stuck up and im bettyer then you attitudes. I say if you feel like moving to help your teen succeed then by all means. She may "hate" you for a bit but she'll get over it when she sees that there is much more out there just one way tracked minds. I think CM is startingg to be the same as a small town. Unfortanetly there is nothing we can do about it but keep your head up and hope everything works out for the best.

FOR ANON POSTER FOLLOWING THATS CHILD
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2010