NEED HELP!!!!!!

I've been with my husband for over 9 yrs. But it seems that we are just far along for being nice to each other. I don't think I love him anymore. He's always making me feel like s#%t and then pretends that everything will be okay between us. I don't think I can, I don't love him as before, in fact I don't think I love him at all. Am I overreacting? Should I give him another try? When I do, here he comes again, putting me down, insulting me. I'm just here for my kids, and with the thought that I might fall in love with him again. What should I do? I'm confused and hurt........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Take a break and see if you feel better alone. Maybe you can take the kids and visit family for the summer. Then decide.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:27 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• There is nothing worse than being in a loveless marriage, your kids pick up on it and it does more harm than good. You need to let him know how you feel and make some arrangements maybe for a trial separation see how you feel then, there is defenitely a need for something to be done, life is too short to be in an unhappy relationship.

Answer by older at 9:29 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• thank you girls, I feel like s#@$ a lot of times.... it's not my kids' fault that I'm lost many times just thinking and thinking. We can't have a conversation because he doesn't want to talk, he'll rather talk to somebody else for hrs........ I have giving him so many chances, we haven't been intimate for about a month now and I don't desire him anymore... you guys are right, I need a break......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• You should never ever just stay for the kids cuz that will end up hurting the kids especially if they hear and see whats going on. Boys will think its okay to treat people that way and girls will think thats how their husbands are suppose to be. Thats how we get into the cycle of abuse. I am a huge domestic violence advocate and just because he doesnt lay a hand on you or you lay a hand on him doesnt meant its not abusive behavior. A seperation is always a good start before anything escalates anyway. Then maybe conseling if you both can agree to the terms of it.
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 9:34 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• It's time for a break. No one has the right to make you feel bad, especially not your husband. Staying for the kids isn't helping them, they need to see healthy relationships.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2010