What should I wear?

I am going to a Kick Off Reception for the Alzheimer's Memory Walk and I have never been to this sort of thing before so I have no clue what to wear! I am not sure how formal or casual this type of thing is. Any suggestions on what to wear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well is it a formal affair? Or perhaps informal? Or Semi Formal? Then also plan out something for comfort for if you are walking, then that is what you need to do as well as plan around the weather. Hope this helps as it was meant too.
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 10:33 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• It's a reception, not the walk, right? I would say a simple summer dress and strappy sandals (heels) would be fine. Where is it? Is it at a dressy place? Also do your nails and hair nicely.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:39 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• OP HERE___Its not the actual walk its just a reception where beverages and appetizers will be provided and there will be two guest speakers. Its just a kick off event before the walk in September. Not sure if its formal or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Mompam- Yes its just a reception not the walk and Its at a Country Club
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I would wear a dress and heels.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2010