Is it to soon? Do you think it will make things weird ?

First off let me say for you ladies who LOVEE to bash because you have no life, dont waste your time, because your ignorant comments arent gonna change my sexuality. . now Ive known this girl since. . like 2007, we like instantly clicked, and have been bestfriends ever since, well we messed around, and we kiss and what not, well she moved away, and I havent seen her in awhile, but we talk every night, and we have plans to meet somewhere to get our kids together again [their a month apart and are bestfriends.) My question is, do you think if I tell her I really love her, and want to make her happy [not neccesarily sexual) that it will make things weird? I mean we talk about getting together and doing things again, but would it make things weird if I told her I wanted her to be My GF and that I really do love her. Or better yet, should I tell her ? Lets make it a poll .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you should do it! I mean life is short. If you think you 2 are good together you should try. You said in the past you guys messed around so maybe she feels the same way you do but just doesnt want to say it?? I dunno. But I think it is worth the try. I mean what is it going to hurt if you try?
    sweetlady0157

Answer by sweetlady0157 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• i have no real advice in that area but if you love her then tell her or you will just regret not telling her (:
    LoveKillsSlowly

Answer by LoveKillsSlowly at 11:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• OP

@LoveKillsSlowly - I never thought of it like that, and your probably right, I think Im just scared that she wont want the same thing I do, I mean Im not a lesbian, Im with my sons father, &he knows about her, and is ok with it, so what Im offering her is an open relationship with just me, and of course she would still have her daughters father, who also doesnt care .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• wellhas she had relationships with other females or does she just experiment? I would think if she is comfortable and she accpets being in a relationship with another female ,than telling her how you feel shouldn't be such a problem. Maybe you should ease in to it. Like go on a couple of dates since you have been away from each other. I think you should build you relationship with her more and then tell her her you love her.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I say tell her and see what happens... she probably knows anyway.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 11:55 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• OP

Well the way it is with us, Is we could go weeks without seeing each other, and the minute we see each other again, were like running to each other & jumping on each other and etc. Shes never been with another woman, although I have, and shes just really special to me, and shes very insecure about her body, although I think shes completely beautiful, and I know that these men cannot make her feel the way I do emotionally and physically. And Ive seen her so hurt and it kills me, but I see what you ladies mean, I guess im just nervous ? or just plain scared to lose her and her daughter .

And thank you ladies for not bashing .
    Anonymous

• OP

I guess it wouldnt hurt anything, I mean I think she would be open to it, I mean she is completely comfortable with me, and im the only woman she has kept in touch with over the years, and no matter if we get into silly arguements, things ALWAYS work out. I guess I just needed the push from you ladies :)
    Anonymous

• You could try dropping some hints if neither of you have talked about going further than a friends with benefits type of relationship. I can understand your nervousness since she's never been with another woman besides you, though as you said you're not messing around - you're friends and so in my opinion I don't think there would be much of a difference in the relationship. I've never messed around with a girl so I can't be sure but I think you should tell her but don't just blurt it all out since that may make her reluctant or want space to think it over. Like I said drop hints and take the conversation slowly. GL.
    Anonymous