Has anyone received/bought a personalized Mother's neckalce?

If so where is it from?!? I'm looking for one and I can't really seem to find any I like. Thanks!!

baboluchi56

Asked by baboluchi56 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• try www.redenvelope.com
    Anonymous

• I made one for myself. I bought a silver initial for each family member (total of 5) and hung other pretty stuff on it. Try etsy and search "personalized mothers jewelry."
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• YES! I am wearing it now. I got it from www.mommyjewelry.com.

Funny story. I've bought this one twice. The first time, my husband ordered it for me and didn't get the design quite right. He didn't think to order a chain. My daughter gave me a chain from her supply so I could wear the pendant. Well, it was a really cheap chain, and the pendant got lost while cleaning the garage. So, I reordered it myself (exactly how I liked it) and made sure to include a chain.  I have the heart pendant with my kids' names and little stick figures. I love it. 

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I did, but it was from an artist local to southern Maine at a festival we were at.
    I described to her what I wanted and returned an hour later to find it made exactly the way I asked.
    She bent gold to the word Mommy and added little shoes with my 3 children's birthstones to hang from different parts of the word.
    The chain is a bit short for me, but I love it!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2010