DRUNK embaressment....lol..question for those that have drank till drunk before

I know all of you don't drink on here I don't either NOW but when I was a few years younger, we'd go to th ebar at least once a week and drink to our hearts content,lol.
I was just sitting here thinking of those times and laughing at myself. I have had some VERY embarressing drunk moments. One of them was this:
I was at a bar with a guy I was dating.His brother in law and the brother in laws sister met us up there.Well, she's bisexual..I am not(well, didnt think I was,lol) We were having a good ol time, doing shots and what not.She and I went into the bathroom..she told me how sexy she thought I was, pushed me into a stall and unbuttoned my pants and we were in there making out, LMAO! OMG.If we werent in a bar, in a bathroom, we so would have totally did the deed. I still can't believe I did that...makes me giggle every time I think about it,lol. Whats one of your drunk memories?lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL so you just made out with her like it was normal?

apparently drinking jagermister as a drink alone isnt a good idea...i didnt do anything real stupid or anything but i know i couldnt even walk back to my own house which was a few houses down from the house i was at. i also dont remember throwing my arm up in the air and saying "happy new year!" and i dont remember what i was talking about to my husband's uncle but apparently "we had a really good conversation" that night. i hope i didnt say anything i wouldnt regret!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• LOL thats usually how people realize their sexuality haahaa .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• lmao. Sometimes its not your "real" sexuality that causes things like this to happen. Its just spontaneous and the promise of great pleasure turns you on like nothing else. Not to mention that being drunk 1. gives you an excuse and 2. heightens your sexual nerve activity lol
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Lol... I have to many. I have been so drunk before that I've tried to take sips when the bottle
    wasn't even open. Duh! or so I've been told, because I sure don't remember. ;)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I fell off a horse on the beach in Mexico when I was really drunk. I can still remember looking up from the sand and there was these four long horse legs all around me!
    Anonymous

• Wish I had one to tell, I have bumped my head many of times before though...
    kittymom83

Answer by kittymom83 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Definitely been there. I partied A LOT back in the day. It was a great time and while i was lucky nothing bad ever happened to me, I wouldn't change it for the world. Now that I'm married with a kid, I can honestly say that I experienced youth.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I lived in Atlanta at the time and was leaving the bar with a bunch of friends in Buckhead.
    I had to pee really bad, so I went between a suburban and a curb. TONS of people around, one girl shouted out "I have sooo been there!"
    My best friend came around the truck and was like 'WTF are you doing?' HAAHA!
    Anonymous