If you have herpes...

Do the backs of your thighs hurt right before an outbreak?
And if your dh/so/lover wants to make love during the time that you think you may be getting an outbreak (and they don't have the herpes) do you put them off like you just don't want to have sex or do you tell them what the problem is?
I act like I'm not interested because I'm too embaressed to tell him. He knows that I have it but I don't like talking about it. And of course, I don't want HIM to get it so I make sure that if I have a feeling I'm going to have an outbreak we don't do anything.I'll give him a blowjob or something instead,lol. I feel so bad.I HATE having this.I guess no one is supposed to LOVE having herpes but really...it just BLOWS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Health

• You can get pain ANYWHERE. at it can change areas. Do you take medication for it? I would suggest getting on a daily medication. Also yes I tell hubby why. He understands and respects the reason.
    Anonymous

• you can spread herpes even if your not sure of an outbreak. Get on the right meds now.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I'm on the medication for it. I have been for over a year. Its the one that you only take when you feel an outbreak coming on and you take it for 3 days after.
    Anonymous

• Valtrex is expensive go on acyclovor (sp) take it everyday period.
    Anonymous