What time do you expect your teens up on weekends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• whenever they like
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 2:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• My kids aren't teens, but I don't expect them to get up til they want to get up... When I was a teen my mom made us get up by 9, no matter what... I figure, if they are in bed, they aren't in trouble! Let them sleep!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• My teen gets up so early we actually had to make a rule that he needs to SLEEP IN until at least 6am. Our family are all early risers - everyone is up and about by 7am the latest.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• They can sleep as late as they would like to
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• lol, I work on Saturday very early in the am. So my teens have it easy!
    Anonymous

• We are all up at 5a on Saturdays and Sundays and on breaks from school. There's NO reason to sleep the day away. We are also all in bed (and that includes the children who are 16, 14, 11 and 7) in bed by 9p. There's nothing anyone needs to do afteer 9p but sleep.
    Anonymous

• Theres nothing to do after 9pm but seriously.. What is there that HAS to be done at 5am?
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 1:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• We are up and out of the house by 7a. Every weekend we are off hiking, camping, taking mini-vacations & seeing the sites of other cities (we pick places that are 4-12 hours driving time and leave on Thurs. or Fri. depending (thankfully my husband owns his own business and can take long weekends) and come home on Sunday nights. If we happen to be home because it's a rainy day then we are doing things around the house, major cleaning projects and re-organizing closets & storage areas. There's ALWAYS something to do.
    Anonymous

• i dont have teens yet but i would let them sleep in as late as they want too, unless of course we have something to do. they have to get up early all week, why not let them sleep in. i like to sleep in too after a long work week!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Our dd can sleep as late as she wants. Thing is, we are early risers. If she's in bed past 6 or 7, she's sick!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 2:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2010