omitting banana's for a smoothie??

so everytime i see a recipe for a smoothie...there's always a banana. since my child says he doesnt like banana's, do you think i can not add that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sure you can. We always make ours with vanilla yogurt and frozen berries. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Omit it.
    Anonymous

• Just don't add it. I make my smoothies different all the time - just today I made 2 batches, the first with banana, the second without. It doesn't matter if it's in there or not. I prefer to add one because it makes it a bit creamier. I also don't follow recipes, I just throw in what sounds good. Another reason I like to add it is for the potassium.
    Anonymous

• maybe you could add some flavoring so that it isn't too strong, if he doesn't KNOW he is eating them, he might like it , and sooooo good for him :)
    Anonymous

• Bananas are nice because they sweeten it, but I find that frozen or fresh mango is equally sweet and works just as well.
    MamaZoya

Answer by MamaZoya at 2:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2010