seven month old and feeding

I am so confused and hearing many different things. My daughter is seven months old and takes four formula bottles a day around seven ounces each with about one jar food a day. Is this enough? I know she's healthy (20lbs) but I didn't know if she should be getting more. Her last bottle of the night is at ten-ish and then she goes to sleep and wakes up around seven.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• So 28oz a day, plus 1 jar of food? Eh, weight-wise she's definitley doing fine, so I'd say it's a good amount, but for a lot of babies that age it's not enough. My doctor said 32-40oz of formula a day at that age.
    Anonymous

• The formula sounds fine, but i would up the solids.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 3:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I'd feed her a bit more formula. Solids are fine. Funny how the poster above me, and I, have completely opposite thoughts!
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2010