what is the stupidest things you've done?

i got lots of them. sometimes i just think i'm a slow individual lol, but once i ran out of the powder to put in the dish washer and decided that maybe i would try using the regular liquid dish detergent.. it didn't go well.. water and soap alllllll over the floor. Sigh.. well at least i learned my lesson lol

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 2:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OK, this is really bad. I left a frozen chicken outside on the patio table to defrost, and forgot about it. Dont even ask me why I did that! Now I cant stop laughing. Totally stupid!
    Anonymous

• Got my belly button pierced! Now I have a huge ugly scar that has to be repaired. It's stretched out and gross.
    Anonymous

• The stupidest thing I can remember was years and years ago....there have probably been plenty of stupid things since, but this one really stands out.
    My high school was brand new when i was a freshman, and the landscaping wasn't done yet. It had been raining and raining and raining for days. At the end of the day, I was a little late going towards the school bus and decided to take a short cut down a little hill. Because of the rain it was all mud, and I started to sink in as I walked. But I kept going, and ended up sunk in up to my knees. I lost my shoes and left them there....I was full of mud all the way up my legs. But I did NOT Miss the bus.

kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• once when i was in the 3rd grade, they gave us a certain time to go use the bathroom and during that time i didn't need to go. But instead of saying i didn't have to go. i told them i already went. they said how? you've been in class the whole time. i said "uh.. i have one of those things... like a diaper...uh"..and they were like...."a pad?????" so i was like "yeah that" lol i had no clue what it was for and i just used it as an excuse lol
    Anonymous

• When I was pregnant with my 10th month old, I seriously told everyone he sucked the life out of me and completely used all my brain cell. The dumbest thing I've done in a while was going to the grocery store (while I was pregnant with my LO), and checking out, the cashier told me "uhm mam' you have to leave that in the store" and I looked at him like he was crazy and I asked him what?, they are my groceries", he said "uhm no, the shopping basket, that has to stay in the store", I felt so stupid, the whole time I had it on like it was my purse..really, really dumb!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• and my number 2 dumbest thing may have been because you suggested it (from asking the question): I caught myself in the mirror today after having done errands. I looked okay, white pants, pretty colors/white top, and obviously bright pink underwear. Why didn't I notice BEFORE I went out?  

kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2010