Does having a sexually-oriented dream about someone you know mean you are attracted to them?

I had this random dream that involved myself and three people I know: one of my husband's sergeants he is friends with and his wife, and the wife of another soldier my husband is friend's with. We were in my pool, and aside from the fact that one of the women was nude, nothing nude was happening...except in conversation. All I remember is that the male sergeant and the other soldier's wife told me they were bisexual....neither of which I believe really are. Weird and random.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ehh...dreams can be so bizarre. It's really hard to know what they mean.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• the other day I dreamt I was in labor and my SO was their saying push honey, and the baby was born and they handed it to me in a pink blanket and it was a ham, and I have my tubes tied so I know I am not pregnant---LOL Who knows why we deam anything?
    Anonymous

• HAHAHA....a ham??? That's hilarious!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• OP HERE -

I meant to type "nothing sexual was happening", not "nothing nude was happening".

I told my husband about the dream, and he replied, "Why did you tell me that? I don't need that image of Sgt H.!" LOL
    Anonymous

• It might. Who knows. Maybe it means you ate something that didn't agree with you before you went to bed.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• No.. Not at all!! Ive had dreams like that, it was a "good" dream, but when I woke up it was like a nightmare.. lol... The guy i dreamed about would NEVER EVER be on my radar!!!! It was the oddest feeling ever...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• OP HERE-

Honestly, I am just wondering why my warped mind would make my husband's sgt and friend bisexual! I think maybe it made the one girl into a nudist bisexual because she is an ultra-conservative-Christian-virgin-til-married kind of girl, but I don't get Sgt H. LOL
    Anonymous

• I think a sexually oriented dream could just be you feeling like you have something in common with that person. Like I had this dream of a comedian, and realized I really liked how he was creative, and persued his goals. I think that was the point of my dream, because that was the feeling I had.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 9:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Just look at what you may have in common with the person.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 9:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• What you may possibly admire about that person.
    Mommy2mj