do you feel your age?

I know this sounds funny, but whenever I hear of someone who is say age 21 or 22 getting pregnant, partying, or just acting dumb.... I think geez kids that age are so dumb and annoying....... and not even realizing that I am their age ! I am 22 years old ! I feel like I have to be atleast 35 ...I had my first child at 18 and was/ is a really great mother.... but yet if I hear of someone that age doing the same thing I automatically think of some teen girl who accidently got pregnant ( not relaizing they could be like me and be married and purposily tried to get pregnant) .... I know that sounds bad, I dont say things like that out loud, but I just think its funny how my mind goes to those thoughts lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm 26, but I think that I look an feel like I'm 50. People think I'm crazy when I say that, but when I look in a mirror, I see a 50 year old woman, and it doesn't help that I'm "old-fashioned". I wish I knew how to change it.
    soldierluvr0407

Answer by soldierluvr0407 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I'm 52 and most of the time I'd say I feel 17-19. Other times, 35ish. It's just a number. In my mind, I really, really, really don't care. And I am at the point of not really being sure if I remember my age correctly....lmao.....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• OP when I was in my early 20's I felt that way too - but now I'm in my mid 30's and feel the same way; until I see someone in their early 20's then it hits me; wow you really aren't that young anymore; lol
    Anonymous

• I don't feel my age at all, I am 31 but I have a 14 year old son who reminds me how old I am in his eyes every chance he gets!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I've always felt older too! I think it's partly because we've been through a LOT in the last few years with my son's illness, (seizures and brain surgeries and so on...), and that just ages a person... But even when I became a mom at 20, I looked REALLY young, but I felt older than most of my mom friends.
    Elyssa414

Answer by Elyssa414 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2010