ahhh! i need motivation to cleann?

what gets you reved up to clean? i just wanna sit on the couch on CM and i cant turn on and music because my son is watching mickey mouse (the only thing that is keeping him... and me sane right now!) lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just look at the mess and I become so overwhelmed with frustration. I know I have to clean it though, so motivation or not, I just get up and do it, and I feel much better afterwards. :)
    soldierluvr0407

Answer by soldierluvr0407 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Get up off your butt and CLEAN GIRL!!! Stand up, turn around and look down.....see that imprint on the couch???? It's making your ass flat!!! lol I sometimes need motivation like that to work out.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Youre mother in law is coming over to visit,lol.
    If thats not motivation, I don't know what is,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I just picture my sil's house (it is filthy! It looks like what is shown on tv show How Clean is Your House or Hoarders before they clean 'em up! ) and that gets me up and cleaning!! There is no way I ever want my house to look like that!
    Anonymous

• lol thanks! and i must have posted anon... oops! didnt mean too!
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:16 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• just get up and pick up something. thats what I do when I don't have any motivation to clean. I start picking up toys on the floor then thing just move on from there.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2010