i am 21 weeks , have not flet the baby move?

i am 21 weeks , i have not felt the baby move is there something wrong? anyone elce have this happen them

momtobe79

Asked by momtobe79 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i started feeling my baby at 11 weeks. it helped if i layed still on my back and relaxed. expecially at night.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 2:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• It's hard to know what it feels like for the first pregnancy. I agree that if you lay down and relax, that helps. It also can help if you drink a lot of something cold right before, because that wakes baby up. Lay down and relax for a half hour, read a book or whatever, then drink a big glass of ice-water, and then lay down again.
    MamaZoya

Answer by MamaZoya at 2:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• at 21 weeks the baby still has enough room to move around and you not feel it... you can go even a couple days without feeling it... It happened to me and yes it did freak me out but everything was ok.. it also helped that I had the heart listening thing from walmart... yeah it is junk and u can't hear the heart beat but you can still hear the kicking and most of the time when I would use that then she would start moving around! :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 3:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I was almost 20 weeks and worried sick because this is my 3rd pregnancy and I was sure I should've felt her already. My ob kept telling me everything is still fine and even showed me on ultrasound that she was moving around just fine. For some reason I just couldn't feel her. One night me and hubby were in bed and he said he thought he felt her kick. I said no way that's possible because I hadn't even felt her yet... but he told me to put my hand where his was and I actually felt her. No clue why I couldn't feel her from the inside but for the next 3 weeks the only way I could feel her is to lay flat on my back and put my hands on my belly. Now at 27 weeks I am barely starting to feel random kicks throughout the day... I'm sure your baby is fine and there's nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• thank you that make me feel better
    momtobe79

Answer by momtobe79 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2010