How many people do you know (including yourself) have an std and what is it?

And if its you then who did you get it from?
I got herpes and it was from being stupid and having unprotected sex with someone I had been talking to online for about a year before we met. I thought we were "in love". I felt like I knew him so well that the first night we finally met in person, we ended up sleeping together and for like the next 3 weeks after that.I did ask him from the beginning if he was "clean" because I knew I didn't have anything, He lied and told me he was.After I found out he had given me something, I dumped him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Health

• I've had them in the past but once I divorced my x I stopped having them. He was such a male ho. The specialty clinic knew us by first names and would call and say "stop in, it's time for another visit!" If it wasn't so sad it would have been funny. It was 35 yrs ago so I don't remember which ones he gave me but I'm clean now and that's all that matters! I told SO that if he ever brings me an std he better slither under a rock! He's active duty military so he has to get checked a lot thank goodness! He's a BIT of a rover and I do get concerned about what he might pick up but so far so good.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• op: oh, and I know one other person that has herpes, a gfriend of mine. She got it from getting drunk and sleeping with a guy she just met at a party.
    I also know 3 friends that have the HPV from having unprotected sex.
    Anonymous

• i had chlamydia its gone now has been for 3 years but when i was dating i only had sex with 2 people unprotected.... one being my husband bf at the time so i am not sure whom it was from...
    Anonymous

• I have herpes. It is how I found out my now X husband then husband was sleeping with my then best friend now X friend. She had herpes, he got herpes, now I have herpes.
    Anonymous

• I had trichomonasis before....my ex was sleeping around with different women (while I was working 14 hours a day), and I found out because when I would go to the bathroom, I would notice a horrible smell, and it looked like clumps of (i won't say it) (TMI) was falling out of me. I IMMEDIATELY went to the Dr. I was also pregnant, but when I found that out, that was it for me.
    Anonymous

• i have herpies. i got it when i was like 17. i slept with a guy one time and got it. i have not broken out in about 10 years tho. and when i go to the doc there is never any signs of it. though the first year i had it i broke out ALOT!
    Anonymous

• i had a gf when i was 17 that had herpes...she got them from her first girlfriend...i myself don't have any, and never have
    Anonymous

• I had HPV. I had only slept with two guys when I found out I had it. One was the guy I lost my virginity to and he was also a virgin so that crosses him out. The other is my hubby now so I guess he's the culprit. Guys don't know when they are carrying HPV though so I can't really blame him for it. I had two abnormal paps and HPV was the reason both times. Every pap I've had since my DD was born has been normal. Doctor said HPV will sometimes go away on its own. Right on.
    Anonymous

• at 14 I had a friend, also 14 w/ genital warts and about 2 years later crabs. She was on a constant and desperate hunt for a boyfriend like what you see in movies. Flower sending, door opening, prince charming type. The only gifts they ever gave her were the warts and crabs. We lost touch in highschool.... her drama made my head spin.

I've never had anything, thank u God
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I got chlamydia from my first husband. That is why he's my ex-husband. The STD let me know he was cheating.
    Anonymous