eeeeewwwwww maggots!

I moved my car off the carport and there was a bunch of magoots under it!!!! EEEWWW I don't know what they were from the only thing I can thinki is they got washed there from the trash cans outside since it has been raining. What can I do to make sure they dont come back I am SO grossed out right now!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ewwwwwwwwwwwww! is right! I would die.Maggots are the grossest things to me.puke.puke.puke! lol
    pour some bleach on them and in your garbage cans too. Wear a mask and full hospital gear, lol...just kidding...MAYBE,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I know they are the grossest thing. Pour bleach where they were. That should do it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• As long as nothing dies there you should be fine. Make sure you clean everything really well.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Thats so gross that someone left meat to go bad in the garbage can. If meat is too old for me to use, I usually stick it in the freezer and put it out on trash day still frozen. Thats just gross!
    Anonymous