did taht really just happen?! why the hell didnt he tell me?!

pretty sure my BF got fired... again (5 times of fired/laid off in a year!) its kinda pissing me off. he owes me money (at least $300), his parents money (a few grand), student loans, etc.

i think the worst thing is that i found out through FB- he was messaging a friend about it- she was saying how the job place sucks, cant believe they treated him like that, etc.. he said i knew something was up when they hired the other guy, but didnt think they'd fire me, etc.

he left here (we dont live together- thank god!) a few minutes ago, to go to work... if he did get fired, how long will he keep this up? how long will it take for him to tell me he got fired? ugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• you are the one staying with him. either leave or quit complaining.
    Anonymous

• Why be with someone who can't keep a job?
    Anonymous

• He's borrowing from Peter to pay Paul. Not a good thing!
    Anonymous

• I'd say time to find a new boyfriend
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• If he cant be honest that is a bad thing. Im sure he may not want to upset you, but why does he keep getting fired? What is he doing wrong at the jobs? Does he have a bad attitude? I would be thankful you dont live together and I would be recosidering a future with him. Definately dont lend him anymoe money!!
    Anonymous

• Glad youre not living together with him. He sounds immature.
    Call him and ask him how work is going,lol. What a butt.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Well it does sound like he was fired. I think the only way you are going to know for sure is to ask him if he was fired, and ask why he has not told you (or has been lying to you about working). Although if he owes you money you may want to get it in writing that he will pay you back-- and after you get that confront him about his job.
    Anonymous

• Don't stay with him just to get your money back. Either get something in writing or kiss that money goodbye. Really, probably should write it off as a bad investment...you should have gotten something in writing before giving him the money.

I'd also write HIM off as a bad investment of your time.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• when i gave him the money, i kinda of already written it off- past experiences, i learned "once the money is outta your hands, its gone". so getting some of it back is good enough for me.

i guess i'm more mad that he's fired and didnt tell me. it sounds like it b/c he listed his co-workers, not having enough hours and then HR hiring someone new, and then the girl said that the place of work "sucks"... i could be wrong b/c there's a lot of Anthony's, and he DOES have a few work places that fired him... but she said their work name.

i just have plans i want to achieve- 2 years and then have a baby, 5 years, i want to at least sign for a home, etc. i can/will stick with my plans, but i wanted him to be by my side. hard to get pregnant without a man, but its possible... and with how things are- and if he doesnt shape up in the next 2 years- i may just do it.
    Anonymous

• He can get a deferment for the student loans and I'm sure mom and dad will get their $300 eventually. He'll get unemployment so it's not like he's going to be broke. He sounds like he's great at getting jobs. It's the keeping them that is the problem!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2010