grass stains

DH mowed the yard yesterday and now of course the bottom of his shoes are fully GREEN! Curious if anyone knows any tricks to get this out, or at least clean up a lil. Thanks.

angeleyes0306

Asked by angeleyes0306 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
    I normally loose my shoes to 'yard work' and never bothered to try and clean them! Lol!
    Wistful

Answer by Wistful at 3:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Soak them in a bucket where both shoes fit evenly fill enough water up to the stain and pour detergent (liquid Tide preferably)
    Then after some time gone buy throw them in the washer and let them air dry like outside it is so hot here in TX so u can save on electricity. GL
    Anonymous

• I have an old pair I wear for lawn work, so have never worried about cleaning them.

You could probably try oxyclean in a shallow pan (maybe an old bake dish).....or even your mop bucket if the whole shoe is now yuck.
    Mom2jngnc

Answer by Mom2jngnc at 10:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2010