anyone sell avon and made good money off of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I've sold Avon and I might have made good money at it if I had quit buying Avon for myself with the profits I made! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• i have sold mark since it started and ive made good money from them but i tried avon and didnt sell much of it, i ended up selling all my stuff on ebay. i just enjoyed getting the kids skin so soft and bath soap for cheap
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I would not want any part of my income to depend on someone buying product, not in the economy. You can work at home without buying or selling anything! I have a few good ones (all free) listed at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I chose Scentsy instead of Avon and others...Scentsy is newer, and I had never heard of anyone in my area selling it. I've made really good money with them. I'm happy to help with any questions.

www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I tried Avon, and it didn't work for me. I'm sure there are successful people out there, but it wasn't for me. I'm not a good seller. I work from home, and I love it! I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I couldn't..... I would be my best customer :-)

~Linda

http://Lindashomecareer.com

Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 5:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). http://www.ewg.org/

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products

Answer by rkoloms at 7:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Hello, I remember selling Avon as a child. I was starting my own business way back the I guess. Since then I have become a Cosmetic Executive for highend cosmetic brands. However, I now am with a company called Ardyss International that has changed my life. I no longer work nights and weekends for the first time in 11 years I have been home and not worked any holidays.
    I have always believed in giving people a chance for someone gave me one 11 years ago and it truly changed my life. Now I am with a company that is changing peoples lives. If you truly want something great for your family now and in the future contact me and I will share a link with you!
    Good Luck!
    Debonette

Answer by Debonette at 8:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2010