Does he even have a right to be pissed?

My best friend just found out that she is preggo by her FWB. While they were messing around, she made it very clear to him that she wasn't using BC (don't even get me started on that) and wasn't going to so he needed to pull out. He never did it and was just giving her money to buy ovulation kits and plan B for when he did it near her ovulation days. Well now she is preggo and he is upset with her saying that she was just taking his money and not using the kit and trapped him and blah blah blah... I for one don't think his dumb ass should be mad. I mean you're 30 and you should know by now that NOTHING is 100% effective, so wouldn't you at least pull out too just to be sure????? I mean c'mon...

What do you girls think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think even if the guy pulls out, it might not be in time. I think that is playing russion roulette
    Anonymous

• you play you pay
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 2:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• stupid is as stupid does....on both of their parts
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• he's a moron. and sounds to me like she didn't give a shit if she got pregnant or not
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! :)

Shoulda' known better.... he needs to shut upp!
    Anonymous

• He has no right being mad. He should have either not had sex with her or used rubbers.

Answer by louise2 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Unless he some how didn't know that sex can lead to pregnancy...what a moron. Even people who are trying to get pregnant and use ovulation kits don't always have the correct result. If he was concerned with pregnancy, then he should have chose a FWB that did believe in birth control.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• No offense toward's you, but . . they both sound like complete morons ! And he has no right to be upset because it was both of their fault, so they need to get over it and decide what their going to do.
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• What the heck is a FWB ?????
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• FWB= Friends with Benefits a.k.a. f*k buddy

They're both obviously morons.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2010