I need a job plese help..

Ok I am 23 yrs old, married, and we have 2 girls Infant & toddler. They cut back on my husbands hours for his work, and some of his pay is being garnished. I tried to apply for general assistance, and food stamps but they say I dont qualify. We have no one to watch our girls so I stay with them but financially we are hurting. I am taking online college courses, I have a highschool degree, and have previous work experience. Is there any online jobs that are legit? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• It probably would be better for your DH to get a second job. Then you getting a job. Unless you get a job on a different shift he does so you will not have to pay day care.

Answer by louise2 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I have yet to see a legitimate online job. You are going to get a lot of suggestions to start your own business selling this product or that product...which is fine if you like selling. Some of us would starve in that line of work!

Do either of you have work experience that can be used in an off-hours job? One of you home while the other is working? That may be your best bet.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• ok so why anonymois? what state or town do you live in???
    Anonymous

• i have a few listed on my journal but i also have a list of jobs that i havent posted yet. email me if ya need help
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I have a few good ones (all free) listed at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• If you are looking for more than just a J-O-B ("Just Over Broke") and would truly like to bring in a 2nd income, yet work your schedule AROUND your family, earn a full-time income working part-time hours then I may have what you are looking for. Its a home based business with a 30-yr-old health and wellness company. All the training is free and online and we are partnered with Mercedes-Benz. This is not a "I just want let someone else decide what hours I work and then accept the pay they give me"-type of business. Its a legitimate home based business where your income potential is matched by your effort. If you are willing to learn and to be coachable I can teach you how to earn the money you need. Whether you need an extra $200, $500 or $5,000 per month, this business can change your life. Visit my website for more information www.choose.myarbonne.com or just contact me through CafeMom! I look forward to givng you more info.
    AbbyJada

Answer by AbbyJada at 4:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with details or questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear what you're going though, I was in a similar situation. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I LOVE what I do. I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• oppsosite shifts or working his off days is an option.I don't put much effort in online jobs myself but I guess if you search enough you can find a good one.
    Anonymous

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 7:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2010