Why do you report questions......

is because you get offened or you are just hateful? Why not just skip it and go on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I personally report ANYTHING that is plain and simply mean. I dont care about differing opinions, what I care about is people who get off on being mean. notice i am not anon...because I am who I am, and if people dont like that, who cares? BUT meqaness to make yourself feel better....how sad.
    so thats why I personally report things I see.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• i only report when it is an extreme case. When there is a woman bragging about abusing a child. when there is a woman attacking someone for their race, religion, sexual orientation, or the like.

I report because it is my right and responsibility.
    Anonymous

• I don't. I've never seen anything reportable.
    Anonymous

• I don't report unless someone is blatently being mean and singling out another mom.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 3:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I don't report questions unless they are aimed at me and disrespectful or insulting, I have only done this once before, but I will report insulting and disrespectful comments, there is no need to put up with any of it, and rules are there to be enforced.

Answer by older at 3:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• i don't report either but if i did i guess you would have had to really offened me or something, but that is really hard to do.
    Anonymous

• If it's mean, and violates the rules, I report it. If you don't like it, don't be mean.
    Anonymous

• I report anything that is a CLEAR violation of the community guidelines and/or TOS.

SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I have reported a few but it all of those were cases in which the mother was either bragging about drug use and USING them with her baby/child (as in having the child doing drugs as well). Others were cases of sexual abuse matters. I also hope in reporting and with the comments received these ppl will seek help (i doubt it but you can only hope) Other than that I suppose I would report attacking or threatening of any kind as well but haven't as of yet (have never ran across one to the degree of extreme that validates reporting and hope i don't have to)
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 3:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Some people just need to grow up.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2010