UGH,,my ex bf will not leave me alone!

I broke things off with him 4 months ago. He goes in cycles. I wont hear from him for a week and then he is texting me. I know its my fault for texting him back. I should not engage. He also is a tech and seems to be finding a lot of work in the city I work in. Im out in the field too. He has approached my co-workers as well. I told him to knock it off, but he tells me he cant help where they send him. What to do now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Stop texting him back, absolutely. Indeed, change your phone number if you can. Let your co-workers know the guy is your EX and not to talk to him. And you might go so far as to take out a restraining order.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• First, stop texting him, stop talking to him, stop having any contact of any kind with him. If he still continues to stalk you, then you need to go to the police and get a Protection From Abuse (PFA) order.
    Anonymous

• I fully agree with gdiamante on this one.
    Anonymous

• All are in agreement, stop responding

Answer by admckenzie at 3:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• thanks ladies, why was that answer so hard for me to see. I think part of it, when I dont answer him, he shows up. Just pops up and is right there in my face. I guess I will have to deal with that when it happens
    Anonymous

• I agree with the others, tell him flat out "it is over, I do not want anything to do with you. If you keep harrassing me I will file a police report and get a protective order against you!". I would also encourage you to block/delete him from your phone and computer. It would be a good idea to mention to co-workers that you do not want to have anything to do with him and he is stalking you.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• change your number.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2010