How to control hunger? What the heck!

I Can eat non-stop and not feel full. I am always hungry, I try to stay busy so I don't think it's a "Boredom" hunger type thing. I am chunky, but not obese.

What can I do to not eat 24/7? I am not pregnant, and no chance of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Health

• chew gum... heck its what i do
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 3:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Try taking a chromium supplement. It helps with the feeling of hunger and is all natural even though it is found in diet pills.

Also, try eating 5-6 small, well portioned meals throughout the day, and drink a lot of water with and in between meals, which also helps control hunger a bit.
    Anonymous

• Cut out excess sodium and refined sugar. Up your fiber intake, as well as lean protein and whole grains. Fiber bulks up so you feel fuller longer, refined sugar can make you hungrier faster because it's digested faster. Eat more complex carbs too (the whole grains, pretty much). The more simple foods you eat (think white bread, white potatoes, white pasta/rice, etc), the more you'll eat.
    Anonymous