What can I use to get rid of/cover up my neck imperfections?

I have dark marks from years of plucking hair on my chin, mostly neck area. I hate it and walk with my head down...embarrassed! What can I use to "naturally" cover that up?

My3RaysofSun

Asked by My3RaysofSun at 4:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I didn't know plucking hairs would cause black spots, it almost sounds like blackheads. But I would use makeup.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• ok, seriously, a turtleneck? yeah, in the middle of summer! And they are not blackheads! I would sometimes dig with my tweezers to get at a hair that was under the skin, and that has left dark spots. And make-up looks fake on the neck!
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 8:30 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I would look into cosmetic lasering. If you are not sure where to look then I would start with a dermatologist. Most places that offer botox should offer the lasering also or have a solution to help lighten that area for you. I am sure you are not the only person who has that same thing happen to them. They may could do a chemical peel that will help. Its not terribly expensive compared to all the products we try before we go to the pros. You can even go to your doctor to see if they will refur you to a specialist. Good luck to you. :-)

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:48 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• do you exfoliate? that will help to lighten them up but it will take time. i scar easily too, but that does help
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2010