What kind of job is good for a mom who can only work elementary school hours and has a high school diploma?

Her only experience is in retail.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• McDonalds
    Anonymous

• ebay
    Anonymous

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do from home. I've made some really good money. I'm happy to help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• *school cafeteria lunch aid
    *dry cleaners attendant
    *clean houses
    *dog walker
    *part time grocery store cashier
    *dog groomer
    *at home babysitter
    *part time waitress
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• If you are looking for more than just a J-O-B ("Just Over Broke") and would truly like to bring in a 2nd income, yet work your schedule AROUND your family, earn a full-time income working part-time hours then I may have what you are looking for. Its a home based business with a 30-yr-old health and wellness company. All the training is free and online and we are partnered with Mercedes-Benz. This is not a "I just want let someone else decide what hours I work and then accept the pay they give me"-type of business. Its a legitimate home based business where your income potential is matched by your effort. If you are willing to learn and to be coachable I can teach you how to earn the money you need. Whether you need an extra $200, $500 or $5,000 per month, this business can change your life. Visit my website for more information www.choose.myarbonne.com or just contact me through CafeMom! I'd love to give you more info.
    AbbyJada

Answer by AbbyJada at 5:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home and I LOVE it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Fast food over the noon hour (10-2, give or take an hour).
    Anonymous

• substitute.. you have to take a few classes but thats it.. heck you could take your test and be a paraprofessional or apply for a office job at a school..
    Anonymous

• I have my own home business I have been working from home for 5 yrs now and I love it so does my family it gives me the flexibility that we all need and since my husband had to retire due to his health he helps me now too. If you would like more information let me know.

Good luck in your search!

~Linda

http://Lindashomecareer.com

Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 5:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Try looking into elderly care. Depending on where you are, you might be near a Home Instead Senior Care. Check their website. I used to do it when my sons were small. I worked normally 9-3, and it was a very easy job if you can handle some very stubborn elderly lol. Most of the time the experience was awesome, and I only had a high school diploma also. My job duties included running errands for the elderly, sitting with them and being a companion in their home, helping them clean, making sure they eat, and sometimes taking them out to do things like shop or get haircuts, etc. It was a very enriching job for me, and the pay was decent too. I think the going rate at that time (10 years ago) was like $8.75-$10 an hour so I am pretty sure it would be a little bit more than that now.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2010