How did you lose weight quickly ( the healthy way)??

allmomma

Asked by allmomma at 5:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Cut out sugary foods. And bad carbs,sodas

Answer by louise2 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Eat 5-6 small meals a day, with protein (lean meat/egg whites) and fruits/veggies at every meal, work out 6 days a week, cardio and weights. Be consistent.
    Anonymous

• a great workout and cut soda.. thats it..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• If you mean quickly, like 5lbs a week or more, then it isn't going to be healthy. If you mean quickly, like average 2lbs per week, its purely calories in vs calories out. In order to lost 1 lb per week, you need to create a 3500 calorie per week deficit with diet and exercise.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 5:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Depends on what you mean by "quickly"..

Healthy weight loss is considered loosing 2-3 pounds a week.

One way to look at it is this.. You didn't gain the extra weight overnight.. you aren't going to lose it overnight. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I lost 16lbs in like 3 months. I know that's not quick, but I did it by eating healthy.....counting calories and working out daily. I have a few workouts that I do, but Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism has by far given me the most results. I went from 10lbs overweight to bikini body doing her workouts!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Weight Watchers
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 5:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I also did Weight Watchers. I'm down almost 70 lbs from March 6th of 2009.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 5:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I've been following the anti-cancer diet - which isn't really a diet, but more like a different approach to food. Eating a lot more fruits and vegetables and avoiding foods with refined flour and/or sugar in them. Plus working out on a regular basis (at least 4x a week). Since mid-February to today, a little over 3 months, I've lost 22 lbs. I don't know if you consider that quickly or not.
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 8:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• lost weight with a nutritional cleansing program. It is healthy, safe and does not involve stimulants or diet pills. It is not a colon cleanse and has none of the unpleasant side effects of most colon cleanse products.

Here is a link to my blog - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/ Check it out and if you have any questions feel free to message me or email me - my contact info is on my blog. I can help you.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 9:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2010