What kind of purse do you use? What's your favorite purse style?

I'm looking to buy a new purse. I am wanting something a little smaller than what I have. My current purse is pretty big and I end up not being able to find anything in it. lol. so what is your favorite purse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i just got my fav. purse for mothers day!! its a girraffe print one lol LOVE it
    Anonymous

• I love my purse, I got it @ Old Navy. It's big but if you set it down the whole thing opens flat so everything can be found easily. Also it's the comfiest purse ever!
    Anonymous

• http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=26519&vid=0&pid=753358&scid=753358002

this is the Old Navy bag, I got it in pink and brown
    Anonymous

• Go to Verabradley.com. They have really pretty bags in an array of sizes. I have a few & I love them all. Also try the website 6pm.com they have great sales on bags.
    Anonymous

• I have the "Miche", and I love it!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 5:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Nine West. Its big. :)
    Anonymous

• as a mom of 3 under 3, I carry a diaper bag and just put my important stuff in there like my wallet, chapstick, lotion, brush and phone, amongst all the baby stuff..lol
    Mom2LexiNJordan

Answer by Mom2LexiNJordan at 7:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I just get a big one and it carries all mine and my sons stuff. I like em big and hobo bagish looking.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2010