Do you belive in 2012?

what do you think is going to happen or do you belive in the rapture?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't believe in it. I believe that we won't know when the end is here until it is here. In the Bible it says "Like a thief in the night"
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• yeah i believe in the rapture but what does that have to do with 2012?
    Anonymous

• I think it is crazy to think the world is going to end December 12th 2012. I believe the world would end one day but not yet, but who knows. The world could end tonight and no one knows it.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Oh I believe the world will come to an end and I will be the only female survivor.. And the only male one will be Gerard Butler.. We will have to repopulate the earth and.. what's a girl to do.. I'll do it!!!!

Seriously not, I don't believe in it.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 5:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I dont believe 2012 will be the year. No one knows the hour. In a biblical pt of view, Jesus's disciples asked him when "the end" would come and he answers in Matt 24:36-44. 2012 is a distraction from the biblical truth.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• It'll be just like Y2K
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Anything can happen at anytime. Sure it's possible that some world wide disaster will happen, but it could happen tomorrow or 2013. I don't worry about 2012.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• No, I don't think there is anything of significance to think about or anticipate concerning 2012. And I don't believe in the "Rapture". It seems that only certain churches do. It is not a universal belief. It is more of a reassuring fiction for those who need it.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I do not believe in either of them. "Do not call conspiracy everything that these people call conspiracy (or call for treaty every time these people call for treaty,)do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it. Yahweh almighty is the one you should regard as Holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread," Isaiah 5:12-13
    Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I believe 2012 will arrive right after 2011 ends.

Do I think the Mayan end of the World or the Christian Rapture or Armageddon is going to occur? Not any more than I thought Hale Bop or Y2K was going to destroy us all; in other words; uh no.
    Anonymous