curious

i went to my ob today cuz i was spotting dark brown discharge. she said i have a closed cervix (good from her), im 12.2 weeks. they had me do a ultrasound. when they were done they said my ob would call me. they left some of the pics up, from what it looked like my child was there still, but they wouldn't give me any info. i called at 3pm and the reseptionist said that my ob would call me, she never did and the office is closed (i'm totally freaking out) cuz i'm a high risk pregnancy. any one know what i should do?

lilbabimama22

Asked by lilbabimama22 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would go to the er and tell them what happend and tell them you want to know now what is going on with ur baby
    singlemom1226

Answer by singlemom1226 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• well im really tempted to go to the er....but at the same time...idk if i should wait til tomorrow morning and call my ob again.
    lilbabimama22

Answer by lilbabimama22 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• well if you are really worried and your a high risk pregnany there could be something wrong with the baby...when they was doing an ultrasound did you see the baby move at all?if not im my opoion id definataly go in to the er...you could even just tell them you havent been feeling good and that you are spotting and they may just do an ultrsound there and if you have an infection give you meds..call the er and ask them..or if you have buckeye or permount call and talk to a person there and tell them whats going on and see what they say
    singlemom1226

Answer by singlemom1226 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2010