henna tattoos plz help

I would to buy a henna kit do any of you now any thing about the kits? even the glitter kits have you ever tried them and what are the best ones to get thanks.

krazymom2k03

Asked by krazymom2k03 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I wouldn't buy any premade-ready to use henna because it should be kept in the freezer and it may not last/work well
    here is a link to a page full of information-
    http://www.hennapage.com/

Also- do not get or use black henna

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I have bought the kits before from artist I trust and it is fairly easy to do if you follow the directions. I had my last henna done a few months ago and used henna from www.hennacaravan.com henna page is also an amazing resource they have free ebooks and will even mail you a CD for free. Check out the forums on both sites as well, they are very helpful when you have questions.

Premixed paste from henna carvan works really well and is shipped so that it isnt compromised, personally i prefer powder so that I can seperate it into the amounts i need, whihc are often different from how the pre mixed is sold.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:13 AM on Jun. 11, 2010