What is the quickest that anyone's pregnancy has shown. I am about 6 weeks and I SWEAR my cloths are getting tight!

This is my 3rd pregnancy though.

I think you expand quicker with other pregnancies more so than your first...do you think so?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes i do. Because with my first i didn't start showing until about 5 months this pregnancy i was showing at 7 weeks.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't say I was showing at that stage, but I was uncomfortable in anythin just a bit snug, so I wore maternaty clothes (or sweats) from 'round week 6-8.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 7:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• You do show sooner with subsequent pregnancies. I always say that with my second I started showing as soon s the second line showed up on the test! LOL My clothes felt snug right away. It didn't happen as soon with my 3rd and 4th though.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• You show sooner, but this is my 5th and I didn't start showing until 14 weeks or so. Baby is so tiny at this point it's probably not that you're starting to show, more than likely you're just experiencing some bloating.

Answer by missanc at 9:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Yeah, I wore maternity clothes earlier in this my 2nd pregnancy too. Our bodies have a sort of memory and know what to do now with the whole pregnancy thing.

But you know how it goes - you feel huge and notice all these changes, and other people won't notice a thing.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:16 PM on Jun. 1, 2010