when u sell your gold jewelry, do they actually give u a fair amount of cash?

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• You will get the most money from an independent, local jeweler or coin dealer.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• If they are legit they will. I sold all my broken gold it was a tangled mess and old but I figured I could get at least a hundred for it but I got way more then that, I got about 800 dollars and I think that was a very fair price. but I went to a reputable jewler in are area
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• They will give you money according to the weight of the gold, depending on how much gold is at the moment.

Answer by older at 7:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• yeah, dont use that mail in envelope thing. I wouldnt trust them. Go to the mall and most of the jewelry stores are buying gold now. good luck
    Anonymous

• My mom checked out a few places first. She got the best prices from the diamond vault place. One of those fancy stores where they buzz you in and finger print you just to get in!
    Anonymous

• My company gives top notch money, and you can make extra cash by having your friends comne over with their old stuff too.

You will get cash in your hand on the spot for thier stuff too.

Of course they get cash too. We send technicians to your home or wherever you hold your party to examine and pay. contact me if you want more info.

You willl get more money this way. or you can go to http://www.GoldPartiesNearyou.info

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Hey I dealt with gold buyers Fabrikant Fine Diamonds Inc. They are located at 5th Avenue in New York. I sold my gold necklace and 2 gold rings to them last year and they offered me a very good amount for all of them. They consider various aspects such as craftsmanship, aesthetics value and current market price of the metal before buying them. And they offer a price better than the rest. You too can try them. Check their website http://www.fabon5th.com/ for more details.

msamantha

Answer by msamantha at 1:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2010